|Admin Panel | Webmail | Achievements|
Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year. Our commitment at St. Mary’s School Hisar is to provide a safe and intellectually challenging environment that will empower students to be become innovative thinkers, creative problem solvers and inspired learner prepared to thrive in the twenty-first century.
(Knowledge gives humility, from humility, one attains character; from character, one acquires wealth; from wealth good deeds (righteousness) follow and then happiness)
High standard and good for each student in regard to academic performance, co-curricular participation, and responsible citizenship are the foundation of our school. It is with pride that we hold these high standards and ask each of our students to commit to maintain the extraordinary records of attainment and contribution that has been the legacy of St. Mary’s School students. It is the contribution of our students to our school community that makes St. Mary’s School Hisar an exceptional learning community. Full participation factors that enable all to have a successful and enjoyable years.
Below are our beliefs regarding teaching and learning that we developed as part of this process.
We believe that effective teachers:
- Create opportunities for intellectual risk- taking, collaboration, problem-solving and application of classroom learning to real life situations.
- Implement strategies that promote ownership of learning to students.
- Design instruction to integrate a variety of innovative technological tools and resources to enhance learning.
- Demonstrate ongoing professional growth in order to increase the quality of instruction.
- Collaborate with colleague to share and discuss exemplary practice, interpret student’s performance date, and design assessment that promotes twenty-first century skills.
We believe that successful students:
- Communicate in a meaningful way for a variety of purpose and audiences.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to the precision and nuances of written, visual and aural medium through comprehension, interpretation and evolution.
- Employ critical and creative thinking skills to solve problems, and pose questions, examine possibilities and apply skills to find solution to authentic issues.
- Contribution to the local and global community in a collaborative and respectful manner.
In conclusion, I wish you all a wonderful school this year. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me and know that my door is always open. I can be reached at email@example.com also.
I am honored to serve as your principal.